You MUST absolutely try these!
Super flavourful, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They are also super healthy and vegan.
We served ours in a wrap with salad, grated beetroot, tomato & avocado slices and some yoghurt sauce. Deliciousss!!!
We have some uncooked, leftover patties which we put in the freezer. Zaara will definitely enjoy them in her lunchbox this week 😍
- 400 gr canned chickpeas
- 1 red onion
- 1 shallot
- 2 garlic cloves
- small bunch of parsley
- 200 gr broccoli
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 7 tbsp chickpea flour
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- In a food processor, mix the broccoli until you obtain broccoli rice. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the chickpeas, red onion, shallot, parsley and garlic in the food processor and mix. (Tip: roughly chop up the onion and shallot before putting them in).
- Transfer the mixture to the same bowl with the broccoli. Add the salt, cumin, coriander, chickpea flour and lemon juice and mix everything together well.
- Using your hands, roll into balls and flatten them out to obtain small patties.
- Shallow fry or cook them in the air-fryer until crispy on the outside.