Check out the video recipe here.
Follow our friend Diandra on her journey to health and fitness. Since losing 40 kilos herself, she has become a certified personal trainer and is now helping others reach their goals in a fun and healthy way.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 4 fillets Lampuki (Mahi-Mahi)
- 200 gr spelt pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 large courgettes spiralised
- 300 gr cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 tsp capers chopped
- 3 tsp green olives chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Handful of fresh mint and basil leaves chopped
- 250 ml water
- salt & pepper to taste
- Boil the spelt pasta according to packet instructions.
- To make the sauce, slightly fry the garlic in 1 tbsp olive oil. Then add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomato paste and water. Once the tomatoes have cooked down, add the capers, olives, mint and basil. Add the water accordingly. Let the sauce simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering, season the Lampuki fillets with salt and pepper. Drizzle the remaining tbsp of olive oil in a pan and pan-fry the Lampuki on both sides. Once cooked, set aside and cover with foil.
- In the same pan in which you cooked the Lampuki, add the courgettes and a bit of salt. Cook for 2 minutes, then add the spelt pasta.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and courgetti mixture and cook for one minute until all the flavours are combined.
- Serve the pasta and courgettis on a plate and top with a Lampuki fillet and some chopped up basil.
- Enjoy 🙂