This is by far Zaara Lina’s favourite breakfast. She has made it so many times that she has
mastered the technique of making scrambled eggs to perfection.
Here we share our secret to making the most delicious, creamy and buttery scrambled eggs.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- In a small pan, melt one knob of butter and add the olive oil.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- As the eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula.
- Stir constantly. Move the pan on and off the heat every few seconds until the eggs to ensure that the eggs don't dry out and remain creamy.
- As soon as the eggs are nearly cooked, switch off the heat. Add the remaining knob of butter and chives and stir for one last time.
- Serve warm and enjoy!